Horse riding and hiking in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan towers: March 1914
Actions: Walking tour
Duration: 9 days
On day 1. You will arrive in Bishkek, and then go to the hotel. So you will have lunch and rest. In the evening you will have lunch, and you spend the night in the hotel.
On day 2. After breakfast Kochkor engine, visit the seminar feeling carpet. Trekking around Kochkorka. In the evening you will have lunch, and you spend the night in tents.
3-5 days. Trekking aimed-Kul Lake. Lay on the right track. Koyara village distance to travel ten miles Kochkorka walk upstream. In the evening you will have lunch, and you spend the night in tents. 5-6 hours, advancing every day, crossing two passes: 5-to 3260 m and 3700 m 5-day evening of the day you reach the Show-Kul lakes.
Day 6. Life in Syne-Kul lakes in yurts.
On day 7. After breakfast, trekking around Lake Show-Kul bar. Lunch. Night was held in tents.
On day 8. Go to Bishkek. In the evening you will have lunch, and you spend the night in the hotel.
Day 9. In the morning transfer to the airport of departure.
Kyrgyzstan tours and travels
Kyrgyzstan travels and trips
Kyrgyzstan trips and tours
Kyrgyzstan tour and travel
Kyrgyzstan travel and trip
Kyrgyzstan trip and tour
Kyrgyzstan tours and trips
Kyrgyzstan travels and tours
Kyrgyzstan trips and travels
Kyrgyzstan tour and trip
- Expanding the network of School playgrounds boarding houses for orphans and children left without parental care, as well as children from socially vulnerable groups;
- Development of programs to support families so that family could carry out its functions as a social institution;
- Strengthening the accountability of public schools, regardless of the status, scope of training for school age children on frozen sections;
- Formation and the free development of personality, upbringing as a citizen-patriot, pro-worker, family man, a parent;
- Providing student-centered approach to education, support for traditional and alternative educational technologies with age-appropriate students, ethnic, cultural and regional traditions;
- Development of content and organizational forms of education based on the accounting system of psychological features of personality formation for this purpose adequate mechanisms for the implementation of the educational process;
- Development of training programs to new requirements to the professional competence of teachers (teacher, coach, teacher, consultant, teacher, designer, etc.);
- The introduction of voucher approach to organizing training;
- Development of programs of social support and consolidate the teachers in schools.